Goals need to be put in writing in order to achieve them. Then we need to weekly/monthly/yearly review them, depending on what the goal is.
1 corinthians:9-26 NIV Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
NLT So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing.
Pr 3.6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
This week's goals.
- eat less bread
- keep up the journalling
- keep up the quiet time. Aim for 3-4 times, lest I fail and punish myself.
- keep thinking of ways to spend less. ( very hard), but i must put this in writing.
- eat only 1 portion of food at meal times. (no second helpings)
- Last month I decided not to buy blue "water" toilet freshener. My toilet does not need to flush dark blue water. But for years I have done this as I dont like to see what is "in" the toilet. However, temptation was so great that as I walked down the household disenfectant isle, I bought one. This week, my blue loo, ran out, and so I have sent Rob shopping with the list to help kick this habit.
- I failed badly on the bread issue. Try again this week.