Sunday, November 10, 2013

Failed Week 1.

This week has been hard. I wont deny it. Converting to this way of eating is difficult and week one hasn't gone so well. It seems that trying to make two suppers is a nightmare as the kids do not want to eat what I am eating. Doing a roast chicken was fine as the family can have the rice and potato's, and I just skipped that, but many of our meals are dishes such as lasagna, macaroni cheese, spaghetti bolognaise, pesto pasta etc are all dishes that they love and I now cannot eat. On Thursday, I made a delicious meal of chicken breasts, with green beans, broccoli and baby cabbage. It was delicious, but everyone hated the cabbage and A hated the green beans too!

Yesterday I caved in, and we all had chicken wraps. I need to make a meal planner that will work for everyone.


1 comment:

Global travel agents said...

a nice share, World's Highest Bridge http://www.somechina.com/c0013