Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has the olive tree died?

I think I may be suffering from depression again. I am not to sure when it started as it has crept up slowly upon me.
At first I thought it was a spiritual dry patch I am going through. I havent wanted to pray, nor talk to God nor even read my bible daily.
For those who know me, this is very unlike me. Then I noticed my moods shifting. I have become increasingly sensitive and jumpy, and many of the things my husband has said has been wrong or offensive to me. The strange thing about that is perhaps that is true, but before hand I wouldn't notice or it wouldn't bother me so.
I don't even wish to talk to God about this! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

I will write a bit more tomorrow, as this started before my mom died two weeks ago, but was that the straw that broke the camels back?

No comments: