Friday, August 26, 2011

Do not drink alcohol on a detox!

We had some people for dinner last night and I decided to put the detox on hold for "just one meal" and enjoy my evening with friends.
A big warning to all. Never do what I did, and drink alcohol. Its now 5 pm the next day and I still feel as if I have been hit by a truck. In fact I feel worse now than this morning.
I also ate a spicy meal and perhaps that wasn't the wisest thing to do. Today has been a complete waste of a day. I haven't done a stitch of work and have been in bed since 2pm, but with kids, unable to get some rest.

Bottom line...if your going to break a cleanse or detox, do it gently or you will just end up hurting your body and feeling really hung over.
Sent via Karen Lawrence
African Shark Eco-Charters Blackberry
+27826749454

No comments: