Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)A lot of woman suffer from IBS and its actually relatively easy to cure. Here are some very good tips from Mary-Ann Shearer.
Although I do not follow a strictly food combined diet, I do know that for IBS food combining works very well.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a group of symptoms you have had for at least 12 weeks in the last 12 months. It always involves abdominal pain or discomfort along with two of the following three characteristics:
- Pain or discomfort relieved by defecation
- Change in the frequency of bowel movements
- Change in the appearance of stools
1. Combine your food correctly as advocated in our book "Perfect Health" and on our DVDs
2. Remove all dairy products - cheese, milk & yoghurt
3. Remove all gluten products - that is anything made with wheat, rye and oats
4. Remove all raw onion and garlic
5. Drink Herbal Fibreblend daily first thing in the morning WITH 2 GLASSES water and again last thing at night if your condition is severe (use the Raspberry flavour if you like or the capsules - but make sure you drink the water.
6. Drink a 50-100ml shot of pure Aloe Vera Barbedensis Gel , with the same amount of carrot juice ( you can make fresh or use Aim's Just Carrots, before each meal)
All products available from www.naturalway.co.za